Our classes are based on a level system which is unique to this area. Our levels do not correspond with levels at other schools in the area. The TYBC system is based solely upon skill - not on age or number of years in dance. For this reason, all new students (except beginners) need to attend a placement class to find out what skill level they will be placed in.
Registration can be done by mail, email or phone, or in person during the times listed on the calendar of events. Online registration is currently unavailable.
- A $35 registration fee per student ( plus $10.00 for each additional child in the same family) is required upon registering for new students.
- Tuition is due during the first week of classes for each month. There is a $10 late fee for payment after the 10th of the month and a $25 returned check fee.
- Siblings of dancers get the following discount: 10% for 2nd girl, 20% for third girl, 30% for fourth girl, 50% for fifth girl. (No adopting friends, please!)
- Boys receive a 70% discount.
- Tuition may be paid by cash, check or credit card, or through Paypal.
- Students wishing to take an Open Program class in addition to their level program will be charged the discounted rate of $35 per month for that class.
Please read the rest of the Registration Packet and fill out the Registration Form . Here is the 2016-2017 Class Schedule and Policy Information.
Company Members will be notified by mail and will need to fill out a couple of additional forms.
5% off for full semester payment, 10% off for full yearly payment
With regular price student, 1st sibling 10% off tuition, 2nd sibling 20% off, 3rd sibling 50%. Boy discount: 70%